Welcome to my blog !

My eldest daughter teen category cake competition

By 2:55 AM





My eldest daughter's achievement !!!
Yes, she is the winner of the Teen Category cake competition with the
theme ' GO GREEN '
This is me and Nicole plus her brilliant creation...
On the day of her competition, which is the 2nd day, i wasn't there with her...
i was busy with a birthday cake order so my husband had to
send her there to execute the job on her own...yes, SOLO !!!

All that i told her was: " Mama believe in you, have fun with your
competition and go out there and show em' what you got !!!"
Eddie Spence, world renowned master of royal icing giving Nicole
some advises...
Nicole receiving her award from Eddie Spence and Rosalind Chan ( CEO of ICCA )

1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners...


You Might Also Like

0 comments